A green variant lighter and more digestible than the original and rich in its own way of typically authentic flavors.
Washing the vegetables and cooking them in a pan to stuff the lasagna pasta results in a delicious vegetable lasagna. We cook in the oven after adding more layers until all of the ingredients are used up. All of the recipe’s steps are illustrated in detail below.
- Yellow peppers 1
- Green peppers 1
- Red peppers 1
- Eggplant 1
- Spring onion 3
- Zucchini 3
- Broccoli 1
- cespo Piselli 200 g
- Carote 3
- Bechamel 500 g
- Mozzarella 300 g
- Parmigiano Reggiano PDO q.s.
- Extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp Burro q.b.
- Sale q.b.
- Dried egg lasagna 500 g
- Wash the vegetables carefully and brown the spring onions in a pan with oil, browning them slowly over low heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the zucchini, broccoli, carrots, peppers, and aubergines are tender but still firm season with salt and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the other vegetables, which will then be sauteed in a pan with butter: after cooking, season with salt and set aside.
- In an ovenproof dish roll out the lasagna pasta and toss with a layer of vegetables, grated Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella pieces.
- Cover with a béchamel sauce and repeat the process until all of the ingredients are used up.
- When all of the preparation is finished bake the pan at 200° for 30 minutes and serve after a few minutes rest.
Amount Per Serving Calories 773Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 24gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 185mgSodium 1041mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 8gSugar 19gProtein 38g