Vegan chocolate brownies are a light and delectable dessert made without the use of milk, eggs, or butter. Aside from your food preferences we recommend that you try this dessert which is also suitable for those who have food intolerances.
You’ll love them and won’t be able to live without them follow the recipe exactly and you’ll discover a new way to enjoy brownies.
- 360 ml water
- 200 g brown sugar
- 180 g type 1 flour
- 90 g coconut flour
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa
- 80 g seed oil
- 8 g baking powder
- Combine the water, oil, and sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk until the sugar is dissolved. In a separate bowl, combine and mix the flours, cocoa, baking powder, and a generous pinch of salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into a well-oiled or parchment-lined baking dish. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for 30 minutes at 170 ° C in a static oven. Garnish with shredded coconut if desired.
- If you prefer a stickier brownie, add chunks of vegan chocolate to the batter before transferring it to the pan. If you prefer, you can also add chopped walnuts or other dried fruit. Don't forget to dust the vegan brownie with powdered sugar before serving. You can also serve it with vegan ice cream
- Remember to let the single piece of brownie cool before cutting it into squares; otherwise, it will be difficult to cut it into squares.
- If you have guests and made the brownies ahead of time, reheat them in a microwave oven with a cup of water for about 30 seconds. That way, they'll stay moist and soft.
Amount Per Serving Calories 317Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 0mgSodium 121mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 3gSugar 26gProtein 5g