Chicken meat is a fantastic ingredient for both our everyday cooking and for special occasions. A stuffed chicken is a low-cost, succulent option that works well on any menu. Either the entire piece baked with a traditional filling, or boned and tied afterward.
There are as many ingredients to introduce inside as you can imagine.
- (1135 g.) 2.5 pounds a whole chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (45 g.) 3 tablespoons olive oil
- (227 g.) ½ cup raw potatoes, cut into wedges
- (113 g.) 1 envelope of MAGGI® Ranchera Tomato Sauce
- (30 g.) 2 tablespoons of butter at room temperature
- Marinate the whole chicken in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste, oil, and olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Set aside the potatoes, MAGGI Ranchera Tomato Sauce, and butter in a separate bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and fill the cavity with the MAGGI Ranchera Tomato Sauce mixture. If there is any sauce left, keep an eye on it over the chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 180 ° C. Remove the foil and continue baking for another 30 minutes
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 841Total Fat 55gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 34gCholesterol 265mgSodium 601mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 78g