The classic cheesecake in all its variations has been proposed in a variety of ways. Strawberry cheesecake is one of the most recent additions. The generous size of refined single portions, a spring delicacy A no-bake dessert that can be served as a snack or as a dessert at the end of a meal. Delicious in its simplicity greedy with its chocolate biscuit base and cold mascarpone and ricotta cream enriched with a quick strawberry coulis What more could you ask for? Perhaps to sample a variety of other variations of this delectable dessert.
- Dry chocolate biscuits 150 g
- Butter 70 g
- Brown sugar 40 g
- Strawberries 250 g
- Mascarpone 250 g
- Cow's milk ricotta 500 g
- Fresh liquid cream 50 g
- Powdered sugar 150 g
- Gelatin in sheets 10 g
- Strawberries to taste
- Dry chocolate biscuits to taste
- To make the strawberry cheesecake begin by melting the butter over low heat or in the microwave and allowing it to cool. In the mixer combine the biscuits and brown sugar until completely crumbled. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the melted butter.
- Mix thoroughly until you have a homogeneous compound. Line the bottom of a 20 cm diameter opening pan with parchment paper and the edges with an acetate strip. If you don't have acetate you can substitute parchment paper. Fill the cavity with the biscuit mixture.
- For a uniform thickness compact well with a spoon. Put the base in the fridge for at least an hour. Meanwhile, prepare the cream by washing the strawberries and removing the leaves.
- Transfer to a mixer and blend until you have a sauce. Sift the finished sauce to remove any seeds.
- Set aside your strawberry sauce. Pour the ricotta and mascarpone into a mixing bowl and soften with a spatula.
- Sift the icing sugar into the cheeses a little at a time, stirring until completely absorbed. Soak the gelatine in cold water for a few minutes.
- On the stove, heat the cream 19. Turn off the heat when the cream begins to boil. Pour the gelatin20 into the cream after squeezing it.
- Stir it in with a spoon or a whisk until completely dissolved. Allow it to cool before adding the strawberry sauce to the cheese cream. Mix with a Marisa until you have a cream that is uniform in color.
- Pour in the warm cream and jelly mixture and thoroughly combine it with the remaining ingredients. Remove the base from the refrigerator and pour the mixture over it.
- Level the surface with a spatula. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to harden. When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and spread it to remove the ring.
- Remove the acetate from the edges of the dish and transfer it to a serving dish. Fresh strawberries32 and crumbled cookies were used to decorate. Strawberry cheesecake is finished and ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 938Total Fat 61gSaturated Fat 36gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 156mgSodium 568mgCarbohydrates 89gFiber 3gSugar 72gProtein 14g