Enjoy this incredible cookie dough to make soft cookies that are ideal for combining with any toppings you like, such as candied chips or chocolate chips. These cookies have a crunchy outside and a very soft inside, and they are very easy to make and will please anyone’s palate. What would you like to serve with them?
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cups of refined sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 2 1/2 cups of flour, (270 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, or colored chips
- Beat the butter in a mixer with a paddle attachment or by hand until well combined, then add the muscovado sugar and refined sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the same mixture, allowing them to fully integrate before adding the vanilla essence, flour, salt, and baking powder. Without over-beating, mix just until combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour after adding the topping of your choices, such as chocolate chips or nuts.
- You can use an ice cream spoon to help you form the balls, or you can form them with your hands.
- Arrange the balls in a tray lined with silicone paper, leaving a minimum of 6 cm between each one. Don't put too much pressure on them; a 12 tablespoon serving of dough should suffice.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes at 180 ° C, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- When distributing the cookies on the tray, make sure to leave space between them because they will expand; it is not necessary to squish them in the tray because they will expand on their own. Cool after baking until the outline is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 612Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 86mgSodium 429mgCarbohydrates 79gFiber 4gSugar 49gProtein 7g