Curry has an unmistakable aroma and flavor that complements a wide range of other ingredients. In this case, we’ll use it to cook some prawns which we’ll also season with coriander. We’ll also add some white rice as a garnish.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 600 g of Gambas
- 1 unit of Carrot
- 1 unit of Onion
- 2 cc Curry powder
- 5 tbsp of coconut milk
- 300 g of long grain rice
- Virgin olive oil
- Fresh coriander
- 1 pinch coriander powder
- Rinse the rice with cold water then cook it with twice as much water for 3 minutes on high heat then cover and cook for another 12 minutes on low heat.
- Cook the onion and carrot in a little oil over low heat after peeling and finely chopping them.
- After about 10 minutes, stir in the curry powder.
- We also add the peeled prawn coconut milk and coriander powder and reduce it slightly.
- The prawns are served with cooked white rice.
- Chop the fresh coriander, reserving some whole leaves for garnish, and combine the two.
- We serve it right away so that it doesn't get cold.
Amount Per Serving Calories 184Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 3g