The dough for pizza without yeast and without leavening is a quick and very simple basic dough a variant of the classic pizza dough in this case without brewer’s yeast based on flour, water, oil, cream of tartar, or instant yeast, that will allow you to make pizzas of all types in less than 30 minutes and without leavening. Perfect for those who don’t have time to wait for hours for the yeast to rise but don’t want to forego a soft and fragrant yeast costfree pizza
- 300 grams of flour '00
- 180 gr of water
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- about 8 grams of yeast for instant cakes or yeast for savory pies
- 5 gr of salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sifted yeast, water, oil, and salt
- Yeast-free pizza dough recipe combine flour, water, oil, and salt
- Mix with a spoon for a few seconds then compact with your hands until you have a ball of dough.
- Your yeast-free non-leavening pizza dough is ready in less than 5 minutes Allow it to cool for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Non-leavening and yeast-free pizza dough Yeast-free pizza dough recipe
- You can use the entire dough for a single pizza or divide it into 350-gram blocks for individual pizzas.
- The dough rolls out quickly and easily and it can be seasoned to taste. Traditional sauce made of blended peeled tomatoes, basil, oil, and salt, drained mozzarella, or simply tomato and spices of your choice such as oregano. You can also use a white tomato-free dressing instead.
- With this dough, you can make both homemade pizzas in the style of a pizzeria the round one on a plate, and classic pizza in a pan. Cooking times are calculated 4 - 5 minutes less than the traditional indications always in a static oven at 220 °.
- We are approximately 25 ′ at 220 ° for Stuffed Pizzas and medium-sized Calzoni.
- If you want to make fried Calzoni, the cooking time is drastically reduced prepare a large high pot or deep fryer with plenty of seed oil and heat it up (test it with a small piece of pasta to evaluate if the oil has reached the right temperature if it rises to the surface and immediately swells with bubbles, the oil is ready). Insert one calzone at a time, a few minutes per side. Remember that respectable frying is not dark, but rather light - golden in color. Place the freshly fried calzone on absorbent paper, but do not crush it. Serve immediately.
- 10 - 13 minutes for Pizzette Turnovers and pants size small. Cooking times vary depending on the size of the dish the filling and even the oven. It will only take a few minutes to fry and you will notice that the bocconcini or Lanzarote is ready from the gilding of the surface.
Amount Per Serving Calories 453Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 13mgSodium 597mgCarbohydrates 79gFiber 4gSugar 12gProtein 10g