If you enjoy peanuts and cookies this recipe is for you. As we all know, the fats found in peanuts are beneficial to the body. Furthermore, the texture and flavor of this butter are excellent. Follow the steps below to learn how to make delicious peanut butter cookies
- 100 grams of peanut butter
- 30 grams of Peanuts
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 80 grams of brown sugar
- 1 unit of Egg
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1 drop of Vanilla Essence
- The first step in making this recipe is to gather all of the ingredients. Remember that you can make your own butter by following the peanut butter recipe.
- In a mixing bowl combine the butter sugar and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Mix in the egg, flour, and baking powder to make the dough for the homemade cookies.
- Finally, add the chopped peanuts and mix until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Form the cookies and place them in a silicone mold; bake for 15 minutes at 180oC. Make the cookies however you want, but remember to leave at least 3 centimeters between each cookie.
- When they're done serve and enjoy. These peanut butter cookies are ideal for a teatime snack. If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like the peanut butter smoothie or the peanut butter and banana sandwich. Remember that if you have any comments or concerns, you can share them with us.
- Cookies are stored in plastic storage containers and resealable plastic bags to keep them fresh. Old metal boxes will also work as long as they can be tightly closed.
- Cookies should never be stored in any container before they have completely cooled.
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 19mgSodium 73mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 5g