Here is one of the best and most popular Cupcake recipes Oreo Cupcakes as well as one of the most elaborate a la hoar to make these sweets. Without a doubt a delicious and visually appealing recipe that will please everyone.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams of flour
- 115 grams of sugar
- 120 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 70 ml of milk
- 5 crushed Oreo cookies
- Small Oreo Cookies for garnish
- If you like Cupcakes and Oreo cookies, you will undoubtedly enjoy this recipe which we will detail step by step below, and you will undoubtedly make it more than once. Its preparation is not difficult at all; in fact, it is very similar to the rest of the Cupcake recipes in general but we will detail it to make it as simple as possible. We'll start with the indications now so don't miss any of them.
- Take a large bowl if you use a small one, everything will fall out, and you will have to scrub another pot because you will have to use another. Mix in the sifted flour and yeast cocoa and 5 grated Oreo cookies. Next, we add the milk and vanilla extract and beat on low speed until everything is well combined.
- In the glass of our whisk combine the butter and sugar until a creamy dough forms then add the eggs one at a time while stirring everything. Take the first bowl and add its contents to the glass of the mixer now you must knead it thoroughly because the two doughs must be completely compacted and in the form of a more or less homogeneous cream.
- We assume you have already preheated the oven and prepared the tray with the Cupcake papers so you must add the dough distributed in them filling slightly more than half of them to allow the rest to serve for that they raise the necessary thing. We bake the tray for about 18-22 minutes at 180oC checking to ensure that they are thoroughly cooked on the inside before taking them out. Allow them to cool in the oven for about ten minutes before removing them from the mold.
- Now we make the buttercream as directed in the first recipe on the main page, and using a pastry bag we decorate our Cupcakes by placing a small Oreo cookie on top of each one. Another option is to add some crushed Oreos to the Buttercream during the preparation process to give it even more flavor.
- And to enjoy these fantastic Oreo Cupcakes which will be a sure success in your celebrations and meetings both among the young and old because the taste of Oreo cookies is irresistible.
- Explore the rest of the Cupcake recipes we've published on the web you'll notice that they're all very different. There are many different types ranging from the simplest to the most difficult to make, and with a wide range of flavors.
Amount Per Serving Calories 608Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 159mgSodium 308mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 3gSugar 37gProtein 10g