This macaroni and eggs recipe is a tried and true classic. These are the basic ingredients that are never in short supply in our fridge or kitchen and allow us to create authentic masterpieces.
The macaroons are a staple ingredient that can become the centerpiece of any meal with a bolognaise or carbonara you can expect predictable results with hard eggs and a little tomato sauce you can expect a surprise. Take note of how delicious macaroni and eggs are prepared in record time the end result will be a hit at any dinner party.
- ½ kg of macaroni
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 glass of broth
- ½ glass of white wine
- Grated cheese
- In the blink of an eye, these macaroni and eggs are ready. We'll begin by looking for the ingredients which we're sure to have on hand in the kitchen. They are so common that it is impossible to live without them. Recipe for Macaroni and Eggs
- We begin working with the macaroni now that the ingredients are ready. We will select the type of pasta that we prefer. There are endless possibilities in the market from whole-grain macaroni to pasta with vegetables or quinoa a true wonder.
- It will take more or less depending on the type of pasta. They'll be ready to go in about 15 minutes. We drain and set aside the macaroni while we continue with the rest of the ingredients.
- We brought the eggs to a boil in a small amount of water. They can be ready in 10 minutes and we immerse them in cold water to help us peel them.
- We'll keep working on the sauce by sautéing the butter and flour. We'll toast it a little to get rid of the raw flavor that could ruin the sauce. We gradually add the broth to this base until it reaches the desired consistency. We thicken it like a bechamel sauce.
- We season the sauce with salt and pepper and add half a glass of wine. We'll just have to wait for the alcohol to evaporate a little before we can serve this dish. Recipe for Macaroni and Eggs
- We combine the macaroni with a small amount of tomato sauce. We threw them into a fountain. We slathered this delectable sauce on top. The eggs and cheese are grated. We put on the final cover and serve. We'll prepare a simply delicious, and quick-to-prepare dish that the whole family will enjoy. We'll just have to give them a shot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 428Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 296mgSodium 540mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 21g