Although it may not appear to be so making Italian pizza dough at home is quite simple and yields far superior results. We like this recipe from FreeRecipes because if you cook it finely you will get a thin and crispy Italian pizza dough.
The advantage of making homemade pizza is that we can fill it with whatever we want and make a plate for our own measurements. The dough is the foundation of any pizza and if it is good the end result is guaranteed success. Stay with us to learn how to make Italian pizza dough the way the Italians do Prepare it as a family and enjoy the recipe.
- 500 grams of bread flour
- 18 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 dessert spoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 milliliters of warm water
- Fill a glass halfway with warm water, crumble the yeast, and add it to the glass.
- Stir vigorously until completely dissolved. Mix the flour with a teaspoon of salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a hole in the center of the flour and add the oil and yeast mixture.
- Strength flour is an important ingredient in making fluffy pizza dough click on the link to learn more about what strength flour is and what it is used for.
- To make pizza dough Italians use 00 flour. You can use that (and leave it fermenting for a longer period of time) or 000 flour.
Amount Per Serving Calories 585Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 0mgSodium 153mgCarbohydrates 93gFiber 4gSugar 0gProtein 17g