What are the advantages of this pancake recipe? Pancakes or hotcakes (as they are also known in some countries) usually satisfy everyone. Make fluffy pancakes with red berries like Yasmn Rebolledo.
Pancakes can also be topped with banana, maple syrup, chocolate, and chocolate chips.
How can I make the pancakes fluffy?
There are those who prefer their pancakes thin while others prefer thicker or fluffier pancakes
Aside from the ingredients you use and the proportions you use, the key is to cook your pancakes on a low heat. When it begins to bubble, flip it over
When is the most ideal time to flip your pancakes? When the center of the dough is still soft. When you flip your pancakes the mixture will spread slightly and create height.
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- ¾ cup plus 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Melted butter, vanilla, egg, and milk should be combined in a separate container. Then stir it up.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures by pouring the wet over the dry. The goal is for it to be thick and well-combined.
- Then melt a little butter in a pan over medium heat and pour the mixture over your pancakes.
- Allow them to cook for 1 or 2 minutes before turning.
- Decorate with cinnamon, red berries, or 1/2 lemon zest, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Make sure the dough is moderately thick so that it does not spread throughout the pan when you turn it over.
Amount Per Serving Calories 215Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 62mgSodium 300mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 5g