The Cookies (Chocolate Chip Cookies) are the classic Cookies Americans with chocolate chips big round with the typical consistency “Chewy” rubbery and soft inside and “Crunchy” crisp on the outside Mrs. Ruth, the owner of the “Toll House Inn” hotel, created irresistible goodness by chance in the 1930s. The woman had run out of the cocoa powder she used to make her butter cookies that day, so he added chopped chocolate to the mixture expecting it to melt! The chocolate pieces remained undamaged Customers were ecstatic when they tried the new Cookies As a result, Chocolate Chip Cookies quickly became America’s most famous cookies and a global symbol of American pastry alongside Muffins Brownies Pancakes and Cheesecake
Follow this Cookies Recipe with all of the step-by-step tricks and I guarantee you will make the Best American Cookies in history identical, identical, identical to the originals! for shape, flavor, and texture.
- 350 grams of flour '00
- 190 gr of butter
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr of brown sugar (alternatively high quality raw cane sugar)
- 100 gr of white granulated sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon of baking soda
- a very generous pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 200 gr of chocolate chips + a handful
- salt flakes for garnish
- To begin, melt the butter in a double boiler.
- Melt the butter and then cool it Cookies recipe and let it cool completely (at room temperature if you have time) until it returns to a creamy state If you're in a hurry, put it in the fridge for 20 minutes, turning occasionally, so it doesn't become a single, creamy piece.)
- Then combine the creamy butter brown sugar, and white sugar in a large mixing bowl
- Whip the cream with an electric whisk then add the salt and vanilla extract. You must obtain a creamy, uniform mixture the sugar must dissolve without resulting in grains! Then, one at a time, add the eggs, whipping constantly at high speed. Add the baking soda and whip until the mixture is frothy.
- Finally, stir in the flour and chocolate chips This time, use a spatula to ensure a homogeneous mixture
- The American cookie dough has been prepared! Cover with cling film and place in the coldest part of the fridge for at least 2 hours. You can leave it for a longer period of time or overnight if you prefer. But be careful leaving the dough in the fridge for an extended period of time will not allow you to skip the next freezer cooling
- The dough will have become more solid and hard after the time specified. Using an ice cream dispenser detach some balls. If you don't have one, use a spoon to fill 3/4 of the way. The balls should be round and higher than wide.
- Arrange all of the balls on a cutting board and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top (and even the sides) of each one
- When you've finished making all of the balls, place the cut in the freezer for about 2 hours, or until the balls are completely solidified! To get perfectly shaped cookies, bake them frozen
- When the balls are done, place 6 of them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Keep the rest in the freezer! You can cook them this way if you want, but you can also freeze them for the next few weeks.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1231Total Fat 57gSaturated Fat 34gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 195mgSodium 856mgCarbohydrates 173gFiber 5gSugar 101gProtein 15g