Fried wonton strips are one of those foods that few people admit to enjoying. But who hasn’t double-checked a Chinese takeout order to ensure that the restaurant didn’t leave out a bag of wax or two of the fried goodies?
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 16 wonton sheets
- 160 g of minced pork
- 10 g chives
- 5 g ginger
- Sesame Oil
- Olive oil
- 150 g of water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of foot starch
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 15 g of vinegar
- We combine the minced meat with the finely chopped chives and ginger, then add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- We are filling the wonton paste, remembering that you only need a small ball, and we close by joining the two ends by pressing the two sides together.
- We fry them in oil until they are golden, then place them on a plate lined with absorbent paper to absorb the excess oil.
- To make the sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, then add the potato starch to thicken.
Amount Per Serving Calories 360Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 71mgSodium 516mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 2gSugar 11gProtein 20g