A brownie is a small chocolate cake that is popular in American cuisine It is named after its dark brown color which translates to brown in English. The sponge cake is sometimes covered in chocolate syrup and contains pieces of nuts, chocolate, butterscotch, a type of crunchy toffee, and peanut butter. The first mention of a brownie is thought to be in 1896 though that recipe did not contain chocolate at the time, but rather molasses.
Brownies are delicious chocolate cakes that are ideal for breakfast, snacks, or desserts, especially when paired with ice cream
- 1 cup flour 0000
- 1 1/2 cocoa powder (in my case nesquik)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams manteca
- Melt the butter and combine it with the sugar until it is liquid.
- Add the three eggs and vanilla extract one at a time.
- Gradually add the flour, followed by the cocoa (the mixture should have a paste texture)
- Grease a mold and bake for at least 15 to 20 minutes depending on the temperature of your oven (It is important not to overdo it so that it does not dry out so that it is crispy on the outside and moist on the inside)
- Who hasn't had warm or cold chocolate and walnut brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate? And if we don't repeat it as much as we'd like, it's just to avoid the curves that would take over our silhouette.
Amount Per Serving Calories 164Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 62mgSodium 24mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 4g