The chocolate,in particular, is a delight for its small but discriminating palate. So, how do you make them happy by combining good food a love of chocolate and gluttony? Making a delicious homemade cake.
In this recipe we’ll see how to make a delicious chocolate cake for kids with puffed rice as the base and the delectable Ricotta Santa Lucia as the filling. This is a very greedy dessert that will undoubtedly be enjoyed by all of the children but will also be greatly appreciated by mum and dad.
- 500 ml of whipping cream
- 250 g of dark chocolate
- 250 g of Ricotta Santa Lucia
- 200 g of puffed rice
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- cacao in polvere q.b
- Begin by soaking the gelatin sheets in cold water for the children's chocolate cake. Prepare the base by melting 150 g of dark chocolate in a double boiler then adding the puffed rice and mixing well.
- Line a round cake pan with parchment paper and fill it halfway with dark chocolate puffed rice. Flatten and level the bottom with a spoon, then place in the refrigerator to rest. Whip the cream and place it in the fridge while you make the cream cheese. Remove the gelatine from the water and thoroughly squeeze it.
- Place it in a saucepan with a few tablespoons of cream and heat over low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Allow it to cool. Combine the Ricotta Santa Lucia and the sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the gelatin, which is now at room temperature, to the cream that has been made. Mix everything thoroughly, then fold in three-quarters of the whipped cream.
- Stir once more but gently so as not to deplete the cream. Remove the puffed rice base from the refrigerator and spread the Santa Lucia Ricotta cream evenly over it. Place the cake in the refrigerator to cool. Prepare the dark chocolate ganache by melting the remaining dark chocolate and adding the remaining whipped cream once it has cooled.
- Gently combine the two ingredients. Remove the cake from the refrigerator and add a layer of dark chocolate ganache, leveling it well before returning the cake to the refrigerator for another 4 hours. Cut two circles and a crescent out of parchment paper before serving and enjoying the chocolate cake for kids.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over the entire cake and arrange the freshly cut shapes to form a smiley face. Remove the parchment paper from the cake and serve your tasty and cheerful chocolate cake for kids.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1118Total Fat 70gSaturated Fat 44gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 167mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 100gFiber 6gSugar 43gProtein 22g