The cake of chocolate chip cookies is a sweet fresh delicious variant of the classic cold cake based on dry biscuits, cocoa, and milk, simple ingredients found in most kitchens that do not require eggs. It is made in a few steps that will take you 10 minutes and a few hours in the fridge to harden and the chocolate biscuit cake is ready to be served with tufts of fresh cream or if you prefer with a few scoops of ice cream.
The flavor is strong and intensely chocolate and the consistency is tender to the bite at times crunchy when the pieces of biscuit meet a real delight very fresh ideal to prepare in the summer season when the suffocating heat does not exist.
allows you to turn on the oven but you don’t want to miss out on bringing a delicious chocolate cake that looks great to the table. It appeals to both adults and children. Believe me when I say that one slice leads to another. You can make it ahead of time in preparation for parties and events the important thing is that the decorative cream is added only a few minutes before serving.
- 200 gr of dry biscuits
- 50 grams of unsweetened cocoa
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 gr of melted butter
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- whipped cream to decorate
- Break up the biscuits with your hands in a large mixing bowl. Crumble a little less than half of the remaining pieces and leave them in fairly visible pieces.
- Mix the sugar and cocoa together until the cookies are evenly colored.
- Combine the cookies, sugar, and cocoa.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the biscuits. Stir in the milk with a spoon.
- Chocolate Cookie Cake Recipe melted butter and milk
- Dust the bottom and sides of an opening mold with flour.
- If you don't have an opening pan lined with baking paper, you can use any mold, making the paper adhere well to the bottom and only then sprinkle with cocoa.
- Cocoa should be sprinkled on a mold.
- Mash the biscuit mixture thoroughly in the pan.
- This operation must be performed with care to ensure that there are no holes in the bottom and that the final product is a compact cake.
- Using the back of a spoon, level the surface.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly. Recipe for Chocolate Cookie Cake
- Place your cake in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, in the coldest part of the fridge.
- After the time indicated, your Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake will be firm and ready to turn out.
- Cut the edges with a knife so that they easily detach from the sides of the pan, then open the circle and detach the cake from the bottom with a long blade knife.
- Place it on a serving dish and generously sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sifted cocoa, which you can mix with 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar to sweeten the strong cocoa flavor.
- Sprinkle a few tufts of cream on the edges of your biscuit cake a few minutes before serving. Calculate 1 tuft of cream for each slice to be served and sprinkle with the rest of the leftover cocoa.
- Slice it up and enjoy it in all its delicacy.
- The chocolate biscuit cake can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days without the addition of cream. As a result, I recommend that you include it when serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 345Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 38mgSodium 304mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 2gSugar 18gProtein 4g