If you are a fan of Chinese restaurant food why not try making one of your favorite dishes at home? The chicken curry recipe is not difficult to make. Its flavor becomes more intense, and you can also customize the ingredients to your liking
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 kg. of chicken breast
- 50 gr. of donkey
- ½ cipolla
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- ½ tablespoon of potato starch
- Sale q.b.
- Oil for frying to taste
- Remove any bones or ribs from the chicken and flour it.
- Pour a drizzle of oil into a wok and add the diced chicken to cook turning frequently to ensure even cooking on all sides.
- Separately, melt the butter in a pan and add a generous spoonful of curry, a finely chopped onion, and minced garlic.
- Add the potato starch to the mixture and stir well.
- Turn for 1 minute more, then add the cooked chicken to the sauce you've made in the pan.
- Cook it for at least 5 minutes for it to take on the taste of the curry and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 454Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 214mgSodium 187mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 78g