Unfortunately the cold season is unavoidable but we can cheer ourselves up and, most importantly warm up with a nice chicken soup or soup, whichever you prefer.
If you want to learn how to make a healthy tasty and light soup follow our recipe and you will not be disappointed.
- 1 further
- 2 potatoes
- A tablespoon of oil
- A knob of butter
- A scarce liter of boiling water
- A bay leaf
- One clove
- 2 whole chicken breasts (equal to about 400 g.)
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted bread
- Remove almost all of the green part of a large leak, then cut it in half lengthwise without separating the halves. And then rinse.
- Wash and peel the two potatoes. In a saucepan, heat a tablespoon of oil and a nice knob of butter then add the leek and gently dry it without allowing it to color.
- When it becomes transparent add the potatoes grate with large holes and stir to flavor before adding a scant liter of boiling water, salt, a bay leaf, and a clove.
- Add 2 whole chicken breasts once the boiling has resumed (equal to about 400 g.). Cook for 45 minutes, covered, on low heat. When the chicken breasts are done, remove them from the pan, cut them into strips, and return them to the saucepan.
- Bring the pepper grinder and a few sticks of toast to the table to serve the soup hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 202Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 47mgSodium 151mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 17g