Do you enjoy spices? Then this recipe for red curry chicken with potatoes is ideal for you Curry here curry there but how is this holy curry made? So, what does it take to do it? Meat or fish? Curry is a dish that can be made with either meat or fish today Luca prepares it with chicken and potatoes.
- 0.5 glasses whole yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 2 potatoes
- 0.5 green apple
- q.b. sale
- q.b. extravirgin olive oil
- q.b. coriander
- First, heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a pan then add the frozen onion and brown it for a few minutes before adding the curry and mixing everything together.
- Peel and wash the two potatoes, then dry and cut them into cubes peel and slice the apple as well.
- Brown the chicken cubes in the fried onion for a few minutes over high heat then add the potatoes and apple a pinch of salt, a ladle of boiling water, cover, and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Cook for another 5 minutes over medium heat after adding the yogurt and mixing it with the coconut.
- Before serving top the chicken curry with potatoes with chopped coriander leaves.
Amount Per Serving Calories 358Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 109mgSodium 127mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 43g