The original Chantilly cream is a simpler French preparation based on whipped cream and powdered sugar but we show you how to make a richer and more delicious version that is guaranteed to succeed.
We’ll reveal small and clever tricks to make it smooth and silky perfect for eating alone or filling cakes pies cream puffs and other sweets.
- FRESH CREAM 120 gr
- WHOLE MILK 500 ml
- YOLKS 4
- CORNSTARCH 40 gr
- SUGAR 150 gr
- VANILLIN 1 sachet
- LEMON ZEST TO taste
- To begin making the Chantilly cream, combine the milk, lemon zest, and vanilla in a saucepan.
- In a separate container, whisk together the egg yolk, sugar, cornstarch, and a ladle of heated milk.
- Place the egg mixture in the pan over medium heat and stir until the cream reaches the desired consistency.
- Place the cream in a container and cover with cling film allowing it to adhere.
- Whip the fresh cream now.
- When the cream is completely cold add it and gently mix it in.
- Your chantilly cream is now complete.
Amount Per Serving Calories 419Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 231mgSodium 73mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 0gSugar 45gProtein 8g