The origins of banana bread or banana bread transport us to the United States nearly a century ago, where this delectable recipe was born and quickly became popular around the world. This is not surprising given the ease of preparation (you only need a large bowl and a fork to mix), the low cost of the ingredients, and the delicious end result.
- 7 very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Walnut to taste to add and decorate
- Butter to spread to the mold
- First preheat the oven to 360°F or 180°C, then peel and mash the bananas in a bowl, then add the cinnamon.
- Baking soda, sugar, and flour
- a half-cup of oil and a teaspoon of vanilla two eggs,
- Mix everything thoroughly there is no need to use a mixer. Set aside the ready mixture.
- Grease the mold with a small amount of butter.
- After that, incorporate the mixture.
- And to taste garnish with walnuts.
- Then bake for an hour at 360 ° F or 180 ° C, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool before unmolding; it is a delicious and delicious dessert.
Amount Per Serving Calories 311Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 34mgSodium 102mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 3gSugar 25gProtein 4g