An exquisite stringy first course is baked pasta with cheese. Gorgonzola, asiago, parmesan, and bechamel sauce are used to season the pasta. Baked macaroni with four kinds of cheese is ideal for a Sunday family lunch because it appeals to everyone’s taste from the oldest to the youngest. The recipe is a classic course of the Italian culinary tradition where as you may know dairy products are especially appreciated.
- 450 g of maccheroni
- 200 g of sweet gorgonzola
- 100 g of emmenthal
- 100 g of fountain
- 50 ml of latte
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano to taste
- Burro q.b.
- Place a saucepan of salted water on the stove and when it reaches a boil add the macaroni.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce in a saucepan combine the milk and coarsely chopped or crumbled cheeses to taste then top with grated Parmesan. Stir constantly keeping the flame low until the cheeses melt then remove from the heat.
- Drain the macaroni then add it to the cheese sauce and thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C grease a baking dish, and layer the pasta with the cheeses finishing with plenty of grated Parmesan and a few flakes of butter. Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the golden crust appears, and you can remove your macaroni with 4 kinds of cheese
Amount Per Serving Calories 187Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 39mgSodium 600mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 11g