The Baileys cheesecake is a truly exceptional dessert spoon based on the famous Irish liqueur. It’s super tasty but also very refined and it’s ideal for finishing a meal or as I did as a refreshing summer snack. The days are now extremely hot and as much as I enjoy baking cakes it is also exhausting for me to turn them on.
This cheesecake in addition to its infinite goodness has the advantage of being prepared using a recipe that does not require the use of an oven or even the use of a stove all that is required is the use of a microwave for a few minutes. What else is there to say about this dessert? I adore Baileys and after this successful experiment I couldn’t help but think of other ways to use the beloved liqueur. I strongly advise you to try the Baileys cheesecake it is truly delicious.
- 150 g dry biscuits
- 100 g burro
- 250 g mascarpone
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 1 tazzina baileys
- 6 g gelatin in sheets
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Begin making the Baileys Cheesecake a creamy and refreshing dessert.
- Begin by preparing the foundation. Mince the biscuits and combine them with melted butter. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the biscuits ensuring that they adhere well to the bottom.
- Place the biscuit base in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes while you prepare the cream.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the mascarpone, sugar, baileys, and whipped cream until stiff turning with a spatula from the bottom to the top.
- Soften the gelatin in water, then squeeze it and dissolve it in the milk over low heat Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Return the biscuit base to the pan and evenly spread the cream over it.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least three hours. Return the cake to the pan and top with whipped cream. Your Baileys Cheesecake is finished and ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 695Total Fat 56gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 152mgSodium 512mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 9g