The apple tart with puff pastry is one of the desserts with puff pastry that everyone should try at least once in their lives I was looking for an apple pie the other day, maybe a quick dessert to look for among the recipes with puff pastry and apples of course.
While “traveling” on the internet, I came across this lovely tart which is easy to make if you buy a roll of puff pastry. I’ve made my own version of this tart with a few changes to the ingredients I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 50 gr of orange marmalade
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut a smaller circle within it.
- Place the latter in a mold lined with parchment paper and prick the surface with the fork prongs.
- Apply a layer of jam.
- Remove the peel from the apples and cut them into thin slices.
- Coat the mold's edge with the apple slices.
- Fill the mold with the leftover puff pastry strips as shown in the photo.
- Top with the second row of apples.
- Replace the puff pastry strips.
- Alternate the apple slices and puff pastry, finishing with a puff pastry rose.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 25 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Your apple tart with puff pastry is finished and ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 137Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 65mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 0gSugar 20gProtein 1g