Today with a growing desire for tradition and authenticity the apple tart is one of the most requested and appreciated baked desserts by adults and children alike as well as a timeless tradition with incomparable flavor The tarts made with natural ingredients and a shortcrust pastry base are ideal for turning breakfast into a sweet awakening. After all breakfast isn’t a breakfast unless there’s a meticulously prepared sweet treat on the table. The apple tart is delicious with a glass of milk, orange juice, or a nice steaming cup of barley coffee.
However you can serve your delicious apple tart as a dessert to share with the family at the end of a meal, or serve it at a birthday party as a children’s snack, or for a special occasion. This traditional must, which recalls the flavors of the past grandmother’s recipe diaries and their fragrant and welcoming kitchens, is a classic but timeless dessert, ideal when you want to pamper yourself a little and the desire for goodness wins. As a result, a delicious and soft apple tart a true hymn to sweetness, is guaranteed.
- 150 g of rice flour
- 75 g of corn flour foil (allowed)
- 75 g of Butter
- 1 egg
- 90 g icing sugar (allowed)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (allowed)
- 400 g in Mele Golden
- 250 g of Peach jam
- 1 Lemon bio
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cornflour and a pinch of salt; stir in the rice flour, which has been sifted with icing sugar and baking powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a pastry board arrange it in a heap, and pour in the beaten butter and egg. Begin by combining the ingredients with your fingertips, then work just enough to create a united and compact mixture. Form a ball, mash it, wrap it in cling film, and chill it for an hour.
- Spread a little rice flour on the pastry place it on a sheet of baking paper and roll it to the desired thickness (about 1 cm); then place it in a tart mold along with the paper (24 cm in diameter). Remove the excess paper and paste and set it aside, leaving a 1.5 cm high border. Prick the bottom with the tines of a fork, then set the mold aside.
- Wash the apples, peel them, and then cut them into thin slices, gradually placing them in a bowl sprinkle them with lemon juice to keep them from blackening, and add a pinch of grated lemon zest.
- Spread the peach jam evenly across the bottom of the pastry shell, then top with the prepared apples
- Cut the scraps of dough into fairly wide strips and arrange them on the tart's surface in a grid as regularly as possible. Weld the strips together by pinching the edges.
- Bake the tart in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes, then remove it from the oven and set it aside to cool. Serve immediately after removing from the mold.
Amount Per Serving Calories 625Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 87mgSodium 221mgCarbohydrates 112gFiber 4gSugar 53gProtein 6g